About Julianne Nagel
25 years as a hairdresser and salon owner
With 25 years as a hairdresser and salon owner, Julianne has dedicated a lifetime to the beauty industry and has honed her skills with aesthetics and people. As an accomplished artist and designer, she is dedicated to making people feel better about themselves and their appearances. Read More
- 1982 – Opened her first salon in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- 1985 – Studied Fine Arts at the Pratt Institute in New York City.
- 1991 – Opened her second salon in Washington, D.C.
- 1998 – Earned a degree in Graphic Design.
- 2003 – Entered the Tile & Stone business.
- 2009 – Combined her years of experience in art, design and cosmetics to transform the Beauty industry in Las Vegas, NV.
Tattoos and Permanent Makeup: Risk Factors
People choose to have cosmetic tattoo procedures done for many reasons. Some choose to have permanent makeup because it is a time saver, while others do it because they have physical difficulty applying regular makeup. Cosmetic tattoo, also known as
Challenges of Cosmetic Tattoo After Care
Once the permanent makeup technician is done applying the cosmetic tattoo, it is considered as 50% of the work done. The rest of the 50% will depend on the after care, it is a crucial step to having a successful, complication-free cosmetic tattoo.
Clearlift and Laser Tattoo Removal
ClearLift™ Laser treatment is a skin resurfacing solution from Alma Lasers that reveal fresher, healthier and more beautiful skin without any pain or down-time. ClearLift™ is a non-invasive, non-ablative approach to skin resurfacing that uses 1064nm
Preparing for a Permanent Cosmetic Tattoo Procedure
Getting permanent makeup or cosmetic tattoo is not something that you should do on a whim. It is important that you come in prepared, physically and mentally. Keep in mind that a permanent makeup procedure is not something